Sunday, September 14, 2008

to cut a long story short ( LOLOLOLOL )

i was so bored. so i wrote this. mind my poyoness and errors

( cite2 ni hanye akan difahami oleh mereke yg berkenaan. harap maaf )

The girl who doesn't blink


"oh my god i look so funny"
, she keeps repeating the same words over and over again. i can tell that she's nervous and a little bit shy today. but she managed to pull it off. the only thing that could come out of my mouth is "you look fine". yes she looks fine. in fact, she looks gorgeous. my heart is beating faster than ever before but i try and hide it from her. not being the best *****, i don't know if she can see right through me. i keep my feelings concealed and unseen. but girl...you are beautiful.

Those lips that always lie, that face which makes me sick


what would you do if you had all the money it the world? well, whatever use you make of it, there is no way in hell that you could satisfy your needs, your lust, your greed. it's human nature. there is no helping it. but some people just go beyond that. some people ask for more than any man could ever wished for. this kind of people, lives among us. and yes, one of their kind happens to be one whom i know. he has got many tricks up in his sleeves. he keeps them unpredictable, so that one can easily fall into his grasp. but even with so many, he came to me last night. he came to me and asked "may i have one more?". all i can say is "fuck you"

And tears come crashing with style


"
As an abstract concept
love usually refers to a strong, ineffable feeling towards another person" - source : wikipedia. my opinion : bullshit. you can't define love. you just can't. love can be a beautiful thing. but at times, it can be so cibai that it will rip your heart, put it back together just for the sake of tearing it apart again, as long as you keep in believing in L O V E. sometimes when i think about it, i wish that i have never loved at all. it was unbelievable at first. it gave me strength, new ways to see things, countless times love made me smile. then it just completely blinded me, turned me into a fool and laughed at me dengan gedik as love abandon me in tears, when all that i have left was a broken heart. don't get me wrong. i want to love again. how i long for the grasp of love in my hands, to taste it on my lips, and to feel its touch in my heart. but only a miracle can cure my heart, heal my thoughts, and maybe one day, i shall believe in love once again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and yes, i ripped the title off our form 1/2 literature read.

*THE END*

3 comments:

SyahirahSaid said...

cintan cintun ni mmg taik.

Careyn :) said...

it think she tot u doesnt like it

Faiz said...

she got it wrong then.