Monday, September 1, 2008

love is something that you learn and you just can't get taught

26th August 08 was her 21st bday. didnt get her anything cus didnt think it wouldve been a good idea. plus, im really broke skarng hehe. did wish her tho. and she replied nicely :D i remember the first gift i ever gave her on her first bday back when we were together. it was this really CORNY (yes it was REALLY corny) 'love-lamp'. basically, it's a lamp that has this...like...spinning thing in the middle where it would form light in the shape of hearts. something like that. and i wrote like our names and our 'manje' (ahem) names on the hearts. sadly, didnt work cus it wasnt pekat enough and x nampak :( it was a really last minute thing cus ktorang baru kapel and all time tu. still, she tot it was sweet and i was really happy when i was at home and found out (accidently) that she still keeps the box that came along with the present wrapped up nicely :)

yea sometimes i do think of her. well maybe most of the time...and i have to say, i find myself missing her... i really hope she didnt really throw away everything i gave her when she said she had to cus it hurts everytime she looks at 'em.

.......................................................................................................

daus told me how good P.S I Love You was so im gonna borrow the DVD from Ammar today. mmm still tgh pk nk tgk alone or dgn org lain cus kalau tgk sorang2 bole nanges puas2. hahaha
and i d/led My Sassy Girl off Cybertracker the other day. tot it was the one i loved. rupe2nyer the americans did a movie based off the Korean muvi. havent watch it cus my laptop rosak secare tibe2. gonna go jmpe kawan my brother and see if he can fix it. but in any case, kalau same ngan My Sassy Girl, confirm best :)

" jamming xde mggu ni " - Billy T_T

3 comments:

SyahirahSaid said...

I think its normal for you to miss her and stuff. Honestly, I do miss him too at times. Normal la weyhh.

P/S I love you mmg best. But I tak tgk movie dia lg, I read the book. 8 juta kali baca, 8 juta kali nanges. My friend said the movie was a flop compared to the book. Saya tak berkesempatan lagi mau nonton movie nya.

Faiz said...

tp kalau asek rindu bile nk dpt move on daaa

btw, i think im gonna stick with the movie cus u know how rajin i am membace.

SyahirahSaid said...

Haaa that is the question. I pun tak tau. hahahaha.

Yeah I know I tak suggest pun u baca the novel ;p