Saturday, June 28, 2008

Where Love Fades to Hate

Relationships 101

ONE - You dont get to do wat you wanna do. No hanging out with frens , playing games, doing things without her. Main reason nape i didnt wanna continue my rltnship with my ex. She always telling me wat to do and what not to do. And its like everything that i like do is wrong to her. Yes, i never listened but still, hearing her bitching all the time menyakitkan hati.

TWO - Fights are pointless. Usually, fights with my ex never had any good outcome. Almost everynite gado, sktkan ati each other for hours, both sides xnk listen, nver reach any agreement or understanding, in the end neither side gain anything ( xcept tmbh marah of course ) n then...Yerp, more fights. Oh joy~

THREE - Its hard to move on when its over and thru out the process, it hurts...A LOT.

Actually, i dont even know what real love is. But then again who does? I have to admit when it comes to love;
im not commited, meaning i dont do much txting, gayut-ing, pujuk-ing.
im not a charmer, meaning i dont know how to please, how to melt her heart, how to say the right words at the right time, and sometimes, i cant even make her smile.
im selfish, meaning i prefer things to go my way, i usually do things that benefits me most, and i dont do changes.

Easier said, im not ready for love. Totally am not rdy. Plus, being able to gedik2 is so much fun.

"and i tried my best to show her love, but i dont even know what love is"

No comments: