Sunday, June 22, 2008

...to start something new

wow. i cant even remember when was the last time i 'really' blogged. the graduation blog on myspace doesnt really count as a blog. i was bored and thought my friend should know i was graduating so i decided to post a blog bout it but yeah, it doesnt count.

i stopped blogging due to what happened a couple years ago. yerp, my first break up. also due to the fact no one would read my blogs anymore ( except Syira si gadis manis im so sorry ) since i lost my two favourite reader, Amy and Lina. till today, im still wondering if Amy even exist. is she even a she? is there really a person named Amy? well, no way finding that out now since last i talked to her she was in Vancouver, Canada and then she just went missing.
and Lina...well lets just say i was one of her Online Friends and she got over Online Friends XD

anyway bout my first break up. shit. my pc crashed. now i have to start back from last backup aaaaaaaaaaaaa da xde mood. ill sambung later.. nk tdo

Syira is the best btw ngehehehe :))

2 comments:

SyahirahSaid said...

Now that is a LIE! I read your blogs okayyyy. Ches. And sometimes I wonder too if Amy exists.

Faiz said...

yer yer/ sorry/ segale kesilapan dan salah faham sudah diperbetulkan :)