Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bring on the Rain

i was actually about to blog bout something else but then i got a text from my ex...
i dont know...i dont know what im supposed to do...whats wrong and whats right...
if i get back together with her, will the same mistakes happen again? like how things went a thousand times before.
i know for a fact that she does loves me...her love has been true from the beginning..
but then again, some people just arent meant to be together u know...
yea i used to not believe in things such as fate...but things happened and i learned the hard way.
i accept her apology...but one thing i hate the most bout my ex is that she have this thing call 'kesedaran 10 saat'. she agrees. one time dier apologize n ckp ni ckp tu then dier tuka plak.
apapepn, i dont think im gonna get back together with her. time will tell

That girl reminds me of my ex. a lot. thats why i like to usha her during class hee hee ;) loves her smile

btw, i got my camera. Canon 400D. tp malas nk cite. here's my first shot


NOT! HAHA

Secondhand Serenade - It's Not Over

i spent time looking at all our pics n videos together. sgt sedey.


" you will always have a place in my heart " - her

No comments: