Saturday, June 28, 2008

Brighter

i dreamed of my ex this morning. very lame.

sooo i told my dad last week that im gonna be doing a lot of digital works in my majoring. u know a lot of photo editing; videos mmmm modelling, other things so i needed a better pc to do the job since my laptop lame kene kilat and then repair blk and then kene air plak and then ok da tp dier jd super lembap and sgt slalu crash. there was no way i boleh wat keje kat laptop tu cus main ym pn bole hang. and this morning, my dad kasi i laptop baru :) hee hee. xtau la bole x wat 3D modelling but spec dier cam ok je cus my dad da upgrade sme. so i currently tgh install apape yg patot ( and by apape yg patot i meant garena, w3, ym, firefox, ss&d, guitarpro hahaha ). dari pagi td dok copy files from my old laptop ( lagu wajib ) and yeah pic2 n our vids ikot skali. but i didnt open em. dont wanna hurt myself :)


my dad is really manusia plg stylo in the whole wide world u know. i mean not as in stylo cam he's into the latest trend or dier giler easygoing or openminded or sgt sporting. maksod i, we have a big family and how dier bole survive to jage ktorang sme, is seriously amazing. its been like 10+ years now since that happened to him and life has been hard for him ( we, anak2 dier take things for granted seriously ) but dier still masih bole support us sampai now. yes, sometimes dier menyakitkan hati and sometimes dier over2 but who doesnt? byk keje he had to do and still doing for us, and i must say im very very proud and happy to have him. i adore u and i admire u. dad, ure the best. i lap u.


" ...and if you have to go, i will always say that you shine brighter than anyone dad "

No comments: