Monday, February 9, 2009

you are so beautiful

despite her lie, she did it cus she loves me.
her intention was to not have any secrets between us.
and she didnt want to pass up the chance to be with me.
i appreciate it if my friends dont perli2 her.
for all i know you guys know her just as much as she knows you.

you did the right thing.
you found the courage to tell me and i thank you for that.
and yes, you are very special to me.
still, im not ready for all this. i dont know if ill ever be
you have all the right to be mad at me for hurting you once more.
im sorry

7 comments:

SyahirahSaid said...

wey,
ape kes?

Aliff Ali Azizan said...

luar batu dalam bunge ?? zZZzz

Faiz said...

kakakaak baru la lezah siaaal

Anonymous said...

luar batu dalam bunga tepi kure2..

Buri Buri Studio said...

aahaha, luar batu mcm tiny, dlm lembut mcm crystal maiden. :)

Yg rock,

BiLLy

Faiz said...

crystal maiden ade bkb ngan blademail bai.

jgn nk wat muke kuceng sgt laaa bos

DyanaYunus said...

siapa ni?... hmm