Tuesday, May 5, 2009

note to self

funny thing happened the other day. i was doing my flash assignment and at the same time, chatting ngan daus. daus rajin sket amek port pasal hal2 politik ni, dunia dan hal ehwal semase, which i obviously sgt tak kesah lgsg. so we were chatting and daus gave me this link, to an article entitled "something something live without money". i thought i already save the link but i guess i didnt. anyway i opened the link, scroll all the way down to the end of the wall of text. and i said to daus "weh aku tengah bz wat keje. later la aku bace".

its been 2 days and i still havent bace the article.

my response to daus got me thinking, is this the life im gonna live 10 years from now? am i gonna be busy doing designs, scripts and stuffs all the time till i dont have time for friends or maybe even loved ones? will my child come to me one day with a drawing of our family in his hands just to hear me say "cant you see daddy's busy?" with a stupid im-always-right-and-more-important-than-you look on my face and push him away just like that. clearly im exaggerating by a huge extend and clearly, im being childish, but i just want to remind myself. maybe when ive finished my studies and started working, when im overshadowed by wealth and the need to shine in the eyes of my superior officers, ill open this blog and try to understand how i feel today. reminiscing, seek the me i used to be.

i dont ever wanna live that life.
there is more to life than just getting by.
i dont ever wanna live that life.

2 comments:

Gooseberry//Yo said...

sigh. join the club. designers sucks dlm mengetahui hal semasa.

din hensem lagi bergaya wakakak said...

the thing is ... if we keep remind our self ... that situation will not happen lah paiz ... huhu