Sunday, October 26, 2008

ten came in October, one to end it all

Face Down
I started with a bike that has those little tiny wheels at the back. During the whole process of learning, I experienced a lot of things. The laws of inertia, pedaling, steering, braking and sitting on a saddle. I slowly got better and better as time passed. Without even realizing, I threw away my support wheels and lost them. Forever. You see, I was once afraid of braking and stopping. Terrified that I would crash and fall. Oh how I regret throwing away my precious tiny wheels, now that I need them more than ever. I fell, face down in the dirt. Somehow, I survived with a few scars and bruises. But still, I was just happy that I managed to get off that damn bike. Few months passed since that tragic event, still I'm afraid to start pedaling again. I don't want to crash and fall...again.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Aku da wat ape kau suro...aku tuka baru, ubah langsung. How can you look at me and ckp "Takde beze langsong pon". Babiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Misery Loves Its Company
Love. The biggest question that I have about love right now...do we look for one that love you so much, so much that she's all over you, she's crazy about you... and you know she won't ever let you go? Or do we seek for a person that understands, a person who is able to make you happy, now and forever? An answer is what I'm longing, for it will help heal this heartsick soul of mine.

But as they say,

" don't find love ; let love find you
thats why its called falling in love
you dont force yourself to fall
y o u . j u s t . d o "

6 comments:

SyahirahSaid said...

you just go with the flow iz. that's the only way.

Buri Buri Studio said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Aku da wat ape kau suro...aku tuka baru, ubah langsung. How can you look at me and ckp "Takde beze langsong pon". Babiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Lepak chill la beb. hehe, Jgn marah sampai mcm tu skali. Aku paham perasaan kau, tapi ade perkara lebih penting kau mesti jaga orait? :D

BiLLy, :D

Faiz said...

so pro la ur answer pro :)

syiraaaa nk chat ngan uuuu weeeeyy bileeee nk onlineeeeee

SyahirahSaid said...

hoi i online like 24 jam sehari (ok tipu tak 24 jam l) u yg tak pernah
onliiiiine.

saya pun mahu chat sama kamuuu nk cite. haha

Anonymous said...

" don't find love ; let love find you
thats why its called falling in love
you dont force yourself to fall
y o u . j u s t . d o "

haha..btol..rilax je..nanti dia dtg..tp xtau bile la..
hahauhah....

-rambut liao

Anonymous said...

ya, me-letting go itu sungguh susah. jangan bimbang, anda tetap kachak dan cool :)

sal.