Sunday, July 20, 2008

Journey to the Center of My Ass

Journey to the center of the Earth is a really bad movie. Dont watch it. No need for details. Just dont watch it. Even if u go to watch in 3D it would still suck. Really.

woke up at 6pm. had to do something really 'IMPORTANT' till 12 hahaha
went to watch Branden Fraser acting poyo nk mampos (as he always does) with Fick and Yo. Yo was really cool :)
fixed my LAN. thanks to Nvidia. Hp was no help at all.
got my sticker from Daus. mine is a lot bigger than others'. for what reason, i dont know cus Daus still havent replied my msg (he replied. i tot dier sayang aku lebey rupenyer salah print. thats why lagi besar T_T ). its REALLY big in my opinion and sgt...nampak :D
Fick helped me to tampal it and now my car is named SSB.Atos hahahahaha will post a pic if tibe2 rajin
was gonna upload pics from my cam to upload em here (arep's bruises and stuffs) but turned out, i left my usb cable back at umah sewe T_T
so now nk solat and tdoooooooooooooo. bgn WAJIB buat keje. oh pls la faiz be rajin plsssssss

btw, got my chatbox :)

"Wuts urs is mine n wuts mine is still mine" - Boo pipi x tmbm

No comments: